We are missing someone who cares about IT security, who monitors our systems and manages the IT infrastructure that our DeepTrainings are built on. It’s painful to miss someone so essential, and yet the anticipation is even greater. We are looking forward to getting to know you, working with you, and sharing our time with you.
What you will be doing
- Manage internal and customer on-premise IT infrastructure based on a cloud based EMM/MDM solution
- Extend the internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies/procedures
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases
What we expect
- Bachelor’s/HTL Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2y+ proven experience as a System Administrator, System Engineer or similar role
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language for automation
- Familiarity with Office365, Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Comfortable in communication with customers
- Professional certification (e.g. MCSA) is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape a company that is leading a new training standard
- A highly skilled and diverse team with backgrounds in psychology, storytelling, and programming
- Flexible working options
- A strong team culture with team dinners, events and trips
- A beautiful office in Wattens near Innsbruck surrounded by the world’s best hiking and skiing resorts
- Have coffee, cookies and fruit whenever you want and get Sodexo lunch vouchers
- A minimum gross salary of at least € 39.000,- per year (talk us into paying you more, because of your insane experience)
If you think you can do all these things …
… we are very happy to receive your application!
And if you finally start working with us, we promise – YOU will always be very special to us!